It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CZ Sterling Southpaw extractor or ejector?
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:23 pm 
Utility Grade

I have had this gun for approximately 6 months and for the life of me cannot get it to eject properly. sent it back to CZ, they said all is fine. Today I had a friend ask me if it was an extractor and not an ejector. According to CZ's website it is indeed an ejector. I am at a loss here, any suggestions?

Post subject: Re: CZ Sterling Southpaw extractor or ejector?
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:43 pm 
Crown Grade

If it is an ejector gun, the extractor will be split where the top and bottom ejectors act independent of each other. If it is an extractor gun, the top and bottom extractors will be one piece and simply lift the shells. Also an ejector gun will have springs and associated mechanisms in the forend, an extractor gun will just have the forend latch on there.

Post subject: Re: CZ Sterling Southpaw extractor or ejector?
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:34 am 
Utility Grade

thank you, I will look when I get home.