It is currently Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: American Trapshooter
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:45 pm 
Field Grade

If anyone is interested, I was searching around and found americantrapshooter.com. Seems to be a good group of guys, trap discussion minus the drama. And of course, I will continue to participate here. Happy to be here! Happy shooting!

Post subject: Re: American Trapshooter
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:56 pm 
Crown Grade

They all got banned from TS.com for complaining about the ATA.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:22 pm 
Presentation Grade

An excellent site if all you want to do is piss & moan about how bad registered trap shooting is. It's made up of a few non-shooters who make up screen names to make the site seem active........pitiful!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:46 pm 

Location: 35 miles from Normal, Illinois (as close to normal as I'll ever be)
Quote:
trap discussion minus the drama.

Now that's funny!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:35 am 
Crown Grade

There is a clique there, too. Don't disagree with them or you will be gone from there also.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:44 am 
Tournament Grade

They're bad too, just in a different way...while the group at trapshooters.com thinks the ATA is infallible and that if you're not 27yd, AAA, shooting 10k targets of registered/year your opinion is automatically worthless, regardless of the merits; meanwhile, all the group at americantrapshooters.com does is bitch about the ATA and the other website...not much shotgun discussion going on there.

One thing that I find kind of funny is the degree of well, not usually animosity, but division there is between skeet, sporting, and trapshooting on both of those sites. I enjoy shooting trap, skeet, and sporting, and don't see any reason why one group talks bad about the other, but maybe that because I originally came from a pistol shooting background, and shoot a bunch of different disciplines in that too.