It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Browning Citori 4 sale
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:01 am 
Diamond Grade

I am selling my Browning Citori model c Super Lightning. It has 28" 12 ga. bbls w/invector+ choke tubes with 3 tubes, 1 each in IC, MOD & FULL all of which will handle steel shot. It is in just excellent condition with no rust or scratches on the metal or the wood. It was my Sporting clays gun and I am gettint too old for the walking involved. Locking lever well right. I cannot give a round count, but certainly it is less than 2000. I purchased this gun new about 10 or 12 years ago. I still have the original box and shipping sleeve in which I will ship this gun. Everything that came with it is still in the box. The pictures will support my discription. By the way...what looks like a small scratch on the right side of the frame near the bottom, is a piece of lint from the carpet. $1200 + shipping. PM here, ot email me: YTOD252@YAHOO.COM Thanks for your interest.

Post subject: Re: Browning Citori 4 sale
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:48 pm 
Field Grade

Very nice, looks to be in great shape.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:24 am 
Diamond Grade

One more week then Gunbroker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:50 pm 
Field Grade

Nice gun! Do you know the LOP?