It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WTT Mossberg 500 Barrel only
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:38 pm 
Utility Grade

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have a Mossberg 500 in 20ga with the C-lect choke on the end of the barrel. I want to use this gun as my truck gun, but do not need or want the choke, so keep thinking of cutting it down to 18.5" and replacing the bead on it. Is there anyone here who has a barrel that we could swap and both of us get what we want, before I "ruin" this one by modifying it? What I'm looking for is just a plain 20ga barrel, with no rib, to make something that would just be a plain utility gun to keep in my vehicle, so it doesn't have to be fancy. Anyone interested? I'll probably leave this here for a few days, and then go ahead with this project eventually, so if you would like this barrel, please speak up.

Post subject: Re: WTT Mossberg 500 Barrel only
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:23 am 
Utility Grade

Ok. Since there is no interest, I will go ahead and cut this one. Thank you all.