It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Zero tolerance
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:54 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

The editors from CNN claim to have found an illegal immigrant whose breast feeding baby was taken from her:

--------------------------
McAllen, Texas (CNN)The undocumented immigrant from Honduras sobbed as she told an attorney Tuesday how federal authorities took her daughter while she breastfed the child in a detention center, where she was awaiting prosecution for entering the country illegally.

When the woman resisted, she was handcuffed, Natalia Cornelio, the attorney with the Texas Civil Rights Project, recalled from her interview with the woman, who had been detained under the Trump administration's zero-tolerance policy to refer anyone caught crossing the border illegally for federal prosecution.

Since the policy was announced in May, some 500 children have been separated from their parents within the last month, according to Miguel A. Nogueras, an assistant federal public defender for the Southern District of Texas in McAllen, citing an unofficial count by an attorney in his office.

Some parents who are under arrest tell public defenders they don't know what happened to their children, Nogueras said. Some parents also claim they have been told their children are being taken to be bathed or cleaned up, then the adults don't see them again.
-----------------------------------

It's well to be able to recognize propaganda.

For centuries, the propagandists have been telling stories about babies being ripped from their mother's arms by the enemy, and often these stories are complete fabrications or wildly exaggerated. Perhaps the best modern example were the atrocity stories of Belgian babies having their arms amputated by invading Germans in 1914.

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/1489

All police officers, have discretion, and most use it wisely and humanely.

Let's hope this is just atrocity propaganda.

Post subject: Re: Zero tolerance
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:06 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Of course! Typical CNN (Clinton News Network) false news. I don’t believe it for a second. You really should watch news that’s fair and balanced.

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:15 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

casonet wrote:
Of course! Typical CNN (Clinton News Network) false news. I don’t believe it for a second. You really should watch news that’s fair and balanced.

I read Fox News every day. It's virtually all propaganda, but it's obvious to anyone that it is.

CNN is a mainstream news source, that recently has been publishing stories that make it look like a leftist version of Fox News.

Think what a border patrol agent would have to do, to knowingly separate nursing babies from their mother's breast.

It's hard to imagine, anybody would be as uncaring and barbaric as that.

All they'd have to do is use their discretion to hold the mother and baby together, as any decent person would do.

What would they do with the baby?

People will find out the truth, eventually, and this will all sort out.

Post subject: Zero tolerance
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:44 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

It’s obvious as the nose on your face that CNN IS all propaganda! Owned by Ted Turner, it might as well be owned by the DNC. It is NOT credible news. Just look at the retractions they’ve made over the last several months. Once again, CNN= FALSE NEWS. Fox is by far the most watched news source and is therefore MORE mainstream than CNN.

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:38 pm 
Crown Grade

The President is doing what he was elected to do. I know it’s difficult for you liberals to admit you lost but guess what? You lost. Elections have consequences. To quote your favorite failure “You can come along for the ride, but you gotta sit in the back.”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:10 pm 
Crown Grade

In cases such as this I always must wonder about inherent bias from the source reporting.

To me this is nothing compared to what is happening in the U.K. with the jailing of Tommy Robinson who was reporting on Muslim rape gangs grooming underaged females.
Quote:
One of Britain’s most notorious anti-Muslim campaigners was arrested for disrupting a trial last week and was sentenced that same day to a year in prison, which the judge ordered news media not to report on.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 4c393e2a13

Quote:
And then he has been transferred to a majority muslim prison with a death threat from an iman?
In our system there are plenty of transfers within and between states and even the feds to keep prisoners safe from those who know them and would cause harm to them.
Tommy Robinson has reportedly been moved to a prison with a 71% Muslim population.

Inmates were banging on cell walls last night shouting death threats.

Protests were ignored. Tommy now fears for his safety,

And now this…

An imam has placed a hit on Tommy Robinson.

Coalan Rob: As soon as he arrived he was told there are people here who don’t like him. He was put on the main wing which is central main heart of the prison. It’s not solitary it’s the main open season(?) part of the prison… And that was where he was put. We found specifics of the prison. It is around 71% Muslim. This is really, really, really disastrous. The last one was close to 2%. As soon as he arrived he looked around. He could see people shouting. It’s really, really quite terrifying. He went to his cell. He said all night people were shouting and banging on his door, screaming death threats… We also have there’s been a hit by an imam on him directly.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... son-video/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:56 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

England is a prime example of what happens to your country when you let too many muslims immigrate. Thank goodness that Trump gets it; Hillary and the democrats do not.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:41 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

The trouble with reporting that an anonymous woman had her breast feeding baby taken away by agents enforcing the President's zero tolerance policy is that it stirs the passions of hatred not only against Trump, but all who support Trump. And it makes those who support Trump even harder in their conviction to support the man who says everything they want to hear.

We have too much division in this country, as it is now.

Unless CNN can produce the name of the mother and the baby, and the officer that took it away, then they shouldn't report the story.

It's common knowledge that Trump's new zero tolerance policy is separating hundreds of minor children from their parents, but atrocity stories like taking away a suckling infant from their mother's breast,,,is so barbaric and cruel they should be absolutely verified, before they are ran.

The officers would have had discretion, to keep a nursing baby with it's mother, and unless it can be shown otherwise, I'm skeptical, to say the least, that it happened.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:29 pm 
Crown Grade

Quote:
It is common knowledge among gun owners that California has imposed a plethora of strict gun control laws that appear to be more about discouraging lawful gun ownership than preventing crime and violence.

At times, it can seem as though California’s laws are designed to trap law-abiding gun owners with good intentions and transform them into “dangerous” felons overnight, even if they try to comply with the myriad of laws implemented by the state.

That appears to be the case for a rather prominent farmer in the Bakersfield area, who was arrested and had his home raided by law enforcement agents after he attempted to comply with a state mandate to register his firearms and firearm accessories, according to KGET.

Jeffrey Scott Kirschenmann, CEO of Kirschenmann Farms, LLC — a chief supplier of the potatoes used by FritoLay to make potato chips — was hit with a dozen felony gun charges by a district attorney on May 17 following a horrifying surprise raid of his home in April.

That raid by agents of the California Department of Justice was launched after Kirschenmann attempted to register what the state has deemed an “illegally modified firearm” through the state’s online self-registration website.

The raid uncovered a dozen firearms, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, two suppressors and what was described as a “multi-burst trigger activator.”

He was arrested and later released on $150,000 bail.

Kirschenmann is facing 12 felony charges for possession of “assault rifles,” the suppressors and the trigger mechanism.

Kirschenmann’s problems began when he electronically submitted pictures of an “illegally modified AR-15-style firearm” as part of his good faith effort to comply with a state law which requires the registration of “assault-style weapons” by the end of June.

Joe Pilkington, a retired Kern County Sheriff’s Office commander who is a court-recognized firearms expert, couldn’t speak specifically about the Kirschenmann case with KGET, but he shed some light on the issue of California’s confusing and frequently changing gun control laws.

“Just in the last few years, there have been lots of changes in gun laws,” Pilkington said. “Making an effort, a good-faith effort, to comply with these really complicated laws should count for something.”

So at what point do we decry the zero tolerance and abuse of power over both legal and illegals by the Barney Fifes deep in the bowels of government?
Being a legal citizen should count for something. Being an illegal is an entirely different matter.
Protect the loving parent of a gun against it's removal.
[.”https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/calif-farmer-jail-complying-law/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:32 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Well you should be skeptical! CNN will report anything that will put the administration in a negative light. It’s their mission! Immigration law is what it is. If the American people don’t like it, then there is a mechanism for change.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:31 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

casonet wrote:
Well you should be skeptical! CNN will report anything that will put the administration in a negative light. It’s their mission! Immigration law is what it is. If the American people don’t like it, then there is a mechanism for change.

Lawyers must get hard about all the misery that we see.

The latest trend in many of the little counties in the middle of Missouri is for the county commissioners to take advantage of the windfall in increased jail fees for housing federal prisoners over what is paid by inmates charged with state crimes. In order to attract these federal dollars that come from housing ICE prisoners, the counties must meet federal standards for humane housing of inmates, and the best way they've found to do that is build new jails, and convert the old jails into administrative offices for the county.

This has been going on for at least ten years. The first new jail that I saw built to house ICE detainees was in Osceola, in St. Clair county, and the judge that told me all about the scheme to house illegal aliens for three times the usual rate was quite proud of their new jail. This isn't something Trump did, it's a long standing federal policy. It improves the treatment of all the prisoners in the jails. It saves the local taxpayers money. It causes new public buildings to be built.

And it's based on catching a poor stranger in our midst, who is to be jailed, separated from their family, and deported to someplace they came from, where we can't see them working at the dairy barns, poultry plants, or construction sites for wealthy white people.

Their crime is misdemeanor unlawful entry into the United States. There are over ten million of these souls that dread the knock on the door, and hope every night when they sleep they'll not hear it.

I see these brown people, and their families who plead for me to help them, in the jails, and I say nothing. It's our law. I can't change that. I don't practice immigration law. I refer them to other lawyers that do.

I am numb, to the evils I've seen so far.

But if I'm living in a nation so cruel it takes away a baby from it's mother's breast, for the mother not having her papers in order, I surely would rather not know it, unless I couldn't avoid knowing it.

I have faith there's a judgment, after this life, and I have too much already on my record without abiding such outrageous evil.

Every ICE officer has discretion.

They should use it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:56 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Admitting illegals is TOTALLY unfair to those who came in the legal way, and spent thousands of dollars and spent years of their time in the process. What do you say to those people?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:44 pm 
Crown Grade

You keep repeating this farce as if it has a speck of truth in it. Unnamed woman? Unnamed ICE agent? About time leftists put up or shut up don't you think.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:48 pm 
Crown Grade

And quite frankly,every illegal mom and baby both need sent back to where they came from and stop this whining nonsense.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:44 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

This is really simple. If you plan on committing crimes like illegally entering the country don't bring your kids along and they won't be taken away.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:00 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

This flyer is allegedly being circulated at the border by our government, printed in English. It's being picked up by opponents of Trumpism and circulated widely. It does appear, to be official. But wouldn't our government would print such fliers in Spanish and English, if they were handing them out at the border.

There is an Office of Refugee Resettlement, which is an Office of the Administration for Children and Families, administered by the United States Department of Health and Human Services. They have a web site.

https://www.acf.hhs.gov/orr

And on the web site, is this information about the Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) program.
--------------------------------
Unaccompanied Alien Children
On March 1, 2003, the Homeland Security Act of 2002, Section 462, transferred responsibilities for the care and placement of unaccompanied alien children from the Commissioner of the Immigration and Naturalization Service to the Director of the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR).

Since then, ORR has cared for more than 175,000 children, incorporating child welfare values as well as the principles and provisions established by the Flores Agreement in 1997, the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000 and its reauthorization acts, the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act (TVPRA) of 2005 and 2008.

Unaccompanied alien children apprehended by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) immigration officials are transferred to the care and custody of ORR. ORR promptly places an unaccompanied child in the least restrictive setting that is in the best interests of the child, taking into consideration danger to self, danger to the community, and risk of flight. ORR takes into consideration the unique nature of each child’s situation and incorporates child welfare principles when making placement, clinical, case management, and release decisions that are in the best interest of the child.

---------------------------------

And yesterday I read where Jeff Sessions was quoting scripture, defending separating children from their parents as a matter of government policy, as being sanctioned by the Apostle Paul in Romans 13.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 05192a2f51

I've always favored Matthew 25:40 over Romans 13:1.

But instead of reading the Holy Bible, I'd rather see the Attorney General order the Department of Justice investigate whether a nursing baby was intentionally taken away from it's mother, and if so, what justified that.

America, is in danger of slipping into a moral darkness, made all the more sinister by efforts to justify it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:17 am 
Crown Grade

Again you bring up this unproven event, a lie repeated a thousand times don't make it the truth. Again, perhaps these illegal aliens ought to stay in those stinking hellholes and stop violating our laws and sovereignty.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:19 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

America has been in a moral darkness for quite some time now, courtesy of the liberal democrat policy of anything goes including abortion, homosexuality, gay marriage, drugs, entitlements, personal irresponsibility, etc., etc. made all the more sinister by efforts to glorify it.

There, fixed it for you.

Last edited by lossking on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:20 am 
Crown Grade

By the way, if an American citizen is sent to prison does she get to take her baby with her?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:43 am 
Crown Grade

Mexico and Guatamala, and El Salvador need to do something about their economic squalor, giving people incentive to do things that result in broken families. Perhaps if these leftist countries' governments got out of the economy and reduced regulation their peoples' situations might improve.

See? The leftists really did cause the immigration crisis.

'knowledge is a deadly friend if no one sets the rules' - king crimson