CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: .410 SxS?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:34 am 
Field Grade

one of my freinds wants a .410 SxS..

does anyone make them anymore or will he have to get a used one?

if so where should he look?

thanks

(i dont know if this is in the right forum i hope so)

Post subject: Re: .410 SxS?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:43 am 

Check out this link, this is the field grade but it also comes in nickel.

http://www.spartangunworks.com/spr210_field.htm

American by birth, Texan by the Grace of God.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:40 am 
Field Grade

Check out the .410 SXS that CZ-USA is selling...straight or pistol grip...single or double trigger...nice looking and handling...reasonable price...wish I had one!

Hairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:37 am 
Diamond Grade

Man I handled one of the Spartan 410 SXS at a local Gander Mountain and it was built on a 20 gauge frame and weight more then the twenty gauge gun on the same frame. The large solid rib between the barrels and the overly thick chambers to fill the 20 gauge frame made for a very heavy gun. I did not like it very much. I love SxS shotguns and 410 chambers but I have seen very few nice 410 SxS shotguns. I did see one in a gun shop in Tennessee that was a true 410 scale frame that was very nice with case coloured receiver and beautiful stock with very fine checkering. It would have been a serious bane of the local squirrels and rabbits. Alias I did not have the money at the time.

Rambling
mcb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:24 am 
Limited Edition

Check with Mark at www.dhshotguns.com. He has both O/U and SxS in 410, and the price will not kill your bank account. Besides, he has a 7-day return policy if you don't like the gun, so it will only cost you shipping if you don't keep it!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:00 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

http://www.ableammo.com/mall/guns_shotg ... lander.asp

"If we could somehow bottle the Brittany's energy and spirit, we'd solve most of the world's problems, if not all of them"
NSSA #165694
Bud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:52 pm 
Field Grade

You can still find new .410 SxS Baikal's at "Pre-Remington/Spartan" prices on the auction boards.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... m=34567764

hp