CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Replacement parts for the Yildiz...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:38 am 
Tournament Grade

Has anyone contacted Briley yet to see if they will sell Yildiz parts direct to us without performing a repair? Parts like barrels or stocks.....extended choke tubes...
Chris

Post subject: Re: Replacement parts for the Yildiz...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:50 pm 
Field Grade

Chris,
I know the dealer up here in Canada is ordering his replacement parts directly from Yildiz. Although there is no guarantee on delivery times.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:34 pm 
Field Grade

Not sure on this either. I got another Mod tube at Academy when I originally bought the gun, but when I went back to get an IC they were all sold out. The hunting dept guy said he didn't know when they would get more. On another note Briley doesn't have the Yildiz tube posted on their website for purchase. Any ideas why?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:35 pm 
Tournament Grade

I sent a email yesterday to Yildiz in Turkey. I will post the reply when I get it.
Chris

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:17 pm 
Field Grade

Chris, don't hold your breath on the email to Turkey. I sent two, the first close to a month and a half ago. Still no reply. Neumanator, I know for a fact the Round Rock store has IC and skeet tube for both the 20ga and the 12ga shotguns. ( At least, as of Sunday.) They are hanging with the other Briley choke tubes. The package does not say Yildiz, the tube itself does. You have to look for them. The sales guys did not know if Yildiz tubes were hanging with the rest or not. They just knew where all the Briley tubes were hanging. If we want to find out about parts, I think we should contact Briley. I don't think Yildiz will answer emails.
Tom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:54 pm 
Tournament Grade

Tbaus wrote:
I think we should contact Briley. I don't think Yildiz will answer emails.
Tom

I'm going to send Briley a message and ask about extended chokes...I'll let y'all know what I hear.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:03 am 
Tournament Grade

Tom and Pharmr,
I am not really interrested in the the extended chokes. I am very happy with the performance I am getting with the Briley flush chokes. I just mentioned the extended chokes as it would be interresting to find out if and when Briley will put some out. What I am wanting to buy is replacement stocks and extra barrels.
In the last several months, I have sent Turkey about four emails and got a reply always within two days.
Chris

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:03 am 
Field Grade

Wow,
I sent my emails to info@yildiz.com. the email listed on the Yildiz website. I never got a reply both times. Chris, what email address did you send your email to? Thanks in advance.
Tom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:15 am 
Tournament Grade

Tom
I used the same one.