CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pacific 12 gage reloader Pacific DL360
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:06 pm 
I am in of some parts for an old Pacific 12 gage reloader, model DL360.

Any help?

Vic D

Post subject: Re: Pacific 12 gage reloader Pacific DL360
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:24 am 
Utility Grade

Also, if anyone know where to get parts for a Pacific DL-155 for a 12 gauge. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:49 pm 
Field Grade

yea i inherited a pacific reloader, unsure of the model # but i still use if today. Since the company changed hands i couldn't find any aluminum sleeves for the powder and it turns out that another brand makes their sleeves at the same length as pacific, but a different outside bore. so I purchased my 32 grain sleeve, and wrapped some masking tape around it until it fit snug into the slide bar. it has been working like that for 3 years now.... Hope that helped you a little, if not what parts are you looking for?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:56 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Check with Hornady. They bought out Pacific. The fine Hornady 366 reloading press is an updated version of one of the Pacific presses. Some of the parts may be (and probably are) interchangeable. Check the Hornady website for a parts diagram of the 366.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:15 pm 
Reloading Expert
Reloading Expert

Hornady bought out Pacific many, many years ago! You can use any of the Hornady powder and shot bushings in your Pacific loader. Ponsness/Warren bushings are the same size I'm told. Hornady still has plenty of parts for the DL-155 and lots of parts for the 366 will work on the 360 or even the old Lachmiller and Bair loaders. A visit to your local Hornady dealer should provide you with bushings and maybe even an old parts booklet for the Pacific models. I have a couple old Bair loaders and an old 366 that I use Pacific and Hornady 155, 266, and standard Hornady/Pacific parts and bushings with. Hornady will tell you they don't have anything for the old loaders, but they do, they just don't know it. Most of the folks you talk to at Hornady weren't even a glint in thier old man's eye when these other loaders were made, They wouldn't havae a clue what fits and what doesn't!

BP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:54 pm 
Field Grade

Vic Degrazia/Koquin,
I have a complete Bair loader that was the forerunner of the Pacific DL-366, What parts are you needing? I have the complete loader & dies in a box
I also have a Pacific DL-155 complete in working order, as well as a complete set of 20 Ga. Dies to fit a Pacific DL-155 or Pacific DL-266, as well as a complete set of 12 Ga. dies to fit a Pacific DL-155 or a Pacific DL-266, as well as a 3 inch crimp die to convert the 20 ga to 3 inch, and a 3 inch crimp die to convert the 12 Ga. die set to 3 inch.
I also have some duplicates on some of the powder and shot bushings to fit the Pacific loaders. What is it that you are needing?

Jackl
LabsRus@cox.net

Post subject: re: Pacific 12 gage reloader Pacific DL360
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:13 am 
Tournament Grade

Quote:
Hornady will tell you they don't have anything for the old loaders, but they do, they just don't know it. Most of the folks you talk to at Hornady weren't even a glint in thier old man's eye when these other loaders were made, They wouldn't havae a clue what fits and what doesn't!

I know what you mean. They really don't have a clue if parts are interchangeable. When I took the tour of Hornady, most of the guys running the bullet presses were probably only kids when Pacific was still around. But a few know what they are talking about. The other day I tried to order some owner's manuals for some older rifle presses that I found in a 1958 Shooters Bible. They simply told me that those presses don't exist. You just have to catch the right person at the right time.