CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Verona 405SX Owner's Manual
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:35 pm 
Utility Grade

I just purchased a Verona 405SX. It was the last one in the store on clearance. It was missing the owner's manual. Does anyone know from who/how to obtain another owner's manual for this shotgun? Verona's website seems pretty lame and I don't see anything there to download.

If anyone can help me locate one please let me know.

Thanks,

Scott

Post subject: Re: Verona 405SX Owner's Manual
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:10 am 
Limited Edition

I recieved my LX680 on friday and there was also no paperwork in the box.. weird huh.. :?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:38 pm 
Utility Grade

I'm starting to think it was a mistake buying a Verona product, there doesn't seem to be much customer service or technical support for these products. How do you intend to obtain the paperwork for your gun, or are you just going to live without it?

I'm surprised no one here has any suggestions on how to obtain another copy of the owner's manuals, and there doesn't appear to be any clear cut answer as to which company in the USA is actually providing customer service for these products. I tried contacting PMC but their telephone service seems non-existent and I have had no responses to my emails.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:55 pm 
Utility Grade

I did some further research and low and behold, PMC has a forum on their website with topics dedicated to Verona shotguns. The posts I saw are about a year old, but essentially a subscriber named "Sticky" (who also posts here) recommends calling PMC at 1-800-456-9182 and asking for someone named Diane to obtain a new owner's manual. So I tried it and was actually successful at reaching Diane at PMC! She took down my name, address, and gun info and promised to mail me out a copy.

P.S. - It's a little tricky to get through to Diane because no human actually answers the phone directly at this 800 number. After you hear the recorded message about Eldorado Cartridge Corporation and BC Outdoors etc., it asks you if you want to access the company directory by dialing the # key. Do that and then dial "0". At that point, it transfers you to an operator who in my case was Diane and from there you can actually speak to a company representative about whatever topic you wish.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:01 pm 
Utility Grade

If you haven't gotten ahold of a manual yet, I can copy and pdf it to you, file maybe quite large and broken up into a few pieces, or can snail-mail it to you. David

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:41 pm 
Utility Grade

I copied my manual if anyone wants a pdf of it just pm me with a email address to send it to, about 2.5 megs.

David