CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: old rancher
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:17 am 
Limited Edition

The head of the Texas Dept. of Labor got a report that a West Texas rancher was grossly underpaying at least one of his employees, so he sends out an investigator to check it out. When he got to the ranch he asked for the owner.

"You're lookin' at him", said the old rancher.
"Ok, I need a list of all your employees, pay scales and benefits.", said the investigator.
" Well, I got a ranch forman, he gets paid 50 thousand a year, gets 3 weeks vacation and lives in the big house up there." said the rancher.
"That's pretty good, any more employees?" asked the investigator.
"Yep, gotta cook, she makes 40 thousand a year, gets 3 weeks vacation and lives in the big house too." the rancher replied.
"Not bad, not bad, any more employees?" the investigator asked.
"Well, got one more. Ranch hand. He works 16 hours a day, gets no vacation, sleeps in that shack over there and gets paid 10 dollars a week and a bottle of whiskey." Said the rancher.
" That man is being grossly over worked and under paid!" Exclaimed the investigator. " I demand to see him right now!"
The old rancher replied, "Well, you're lookin' at him".

Post subject: Re: old rancher
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:22 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

:lol: :lol:

Skeet aren't hard to hit, just easy to miss....!!