CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 3 gun gear side saddle
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:16 pm 
Utility Grade

Has any one used the side saddle from 3 gun gear that you need to attach a velcro pad to your receiver with an adhesive. If so how do you like it. Has anyone tried to remove one.

Thank you

BC22

Post subject: Re: 3 gun gear side saddle
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:56 pm 
Field Grade

I have on on my Mossberg 9200. It works very well. I have not tried to remove the adhesive side though.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:17 pm 
Presentation Grade

This is the same item listed by Remington as being 'stock' on the 1100 'Competition Master'.

I ordered it, not knowing it was held in place by velcro.
I won't be putting it on my 'CM' clone.

These are 'not rated' for securing shotshells indefinitely. They are 'rated' to be used only for short periods.

"The path we have chosen for the present is full of hazards, as all paths are. The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission." JFK

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:38 am 
Tournament Grade

I have had one installed on a SX2 for about three years now. It gets used several times a month. I dont take it on and off and dont leave it loaded.

Mark makes great stuff.