CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: angelo zoli O/U with VR and engraved nickle receiver
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:32 pm 
Utility Grade

I recently purchsed an Angelo Zoli O/U shotgun. It is an Angelo Zoli 12 GA, O/U, 2 3/4 & 3", 100% blue, barrel, silver receiver. 95% Wood, scratches on bottom rear of stock. Silver engraved receiver, Angelo Zoli engraved on Left Side, Gardone V.C. Italy engraved on right side. Engraved breach. Beautiful Shotgun. Full/Modified, Ejectors, Single Selector . 28" VR Barrels. There is "made in Italy" stamped on the barrel on one side and there is "12 guage 3" shells" on the other. There is an AZ engraved in the bottom of the breech in front of the trigger guard with a circular decorative pattern. I do not have the serial number with me. There is no indication of model # anywhere on the unit. Any help would be appreciated as I would just like to know what model number or model this is for future service and valuation.

Post subject: Re: angelo zoli O/U with VR and engraved nickle receiver
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:46 am 
Limited Edition

My guess, and nothing more than a guess, is that it is a Z90. The silver receiver makes me think it is a Z90 Sporting Clays Model. Zoli might be helpful to contact:

Antonio Zoli Shotguns
Via Zanardelli 39
Gardone V.T. (BS)
Italy 25063

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:42 pm 
Utility Grade

I have the opportunity to purchase an Angelo Zoli 12 GA O/U with very few scratches. As described above it sounds like the same model. Do you have any idea of the year of manufacture and approximate value? Hey, I'm new here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:10 am 
Crown Grade

All I can tell you is importation was discontinued in 1990.

Grading 100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%
$2,150 $1,450 $1,200 $995 $850 $700 $600

Last MSR was $2,495

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:35 pm 
Utility Grade

i also have a 12G Angelo Zoli O/U it has a silver receiver, gold selectable trigger,and it says "Z43 Special" on the left side of top barrel and it holds 3 inch shells, got it from my grandpa and have no intention in selling just really curious on the value of this beauty...this gun is in excellent condition....thanks alot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:43 pm 
ID & Value Expert
ID & Value Expert

I have some Zoli guns. One is an Empire in 12ga with a coin finished reciever. This gun was imported until 1993 by Euroarms and it does have AZ engraved on the barrel flats.

The Silver Fox has AZ in gold under the receiver. A friend has one. My best bet is this is the gun that you own.

Another Zoli is a Volcano Extra Lusso that was custom built for a family friend and became mine when he passed away. These guns listed for more than $50K.

It is hard to ID a gun without seeing it. Is it a boxlock or a sidelock? The Volcano series had H&H sidelocks with tripple lock up.

Post subject: re: angelo zoli O/U with VR and engraved nickle receiver
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:30 am 
Utility Grade

I also have an A. Zoli 20 ga o/u. I understand there is a marked difference between ANGELO Zoli and ANTONIO Zoli guns. How does one tell the difference, and what is the difference in value? Are the Zoli's brothers? Mine is 20 ga. 3 inch, 100% in every way, nice fit and finish, silver receiver w/engraving, vent rib, single trigger, not selective (unless I don't know how it works) Any Info? olfart63501@yahoo.com