CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wanted: A "Whippet" Single barrel 20 gauge
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:20 am 
Limited Edition

A Friend of mine is wanting to find a Whippet Single Barrel 20 gauge shotgun in shooting condition. He had one when he was a youngster and would like to own another. I thought maybe one of you guys would know where my friend could find one, or perhaps one of you might have one for sale? <Thanks>

Post subject: re: Wanted: A "Whippet" Single barrel 20 gauge
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:12 am 
Limited Edition

I am guessing no one know anything about this particular shotgun. :shock: Maybe this additional info. will help: H&O Folsom Arms Company made this single barrel shotgun.

Post subject: Re: Wanted: A "Whippet" Single barrel 20 gauge
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:47 am 
Utility Grade

HOOSIER_5 wrote:
A Friend of mine is wanting to find a Whippet Single Barrel 20 gauge shotgun in shooting condition. He had one when he was a youngster and would like to own another. I thought maybe one of you guys would know where my friend could find one, or perhaps one of you might have one for sale? <Thanks>

Post subject: Re: Wanted: A "Whippet" Single barrel 20 gauge
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:53 am 
Utility Grade

Hi, my name is Brad Kohlscheen. and i have a whippet 20 ga shotgun i would be willing to get rid of. Single barrel and the gun was from 1942 it shoots great. I've redone the whole stock and cleaned and reblued all metal on the gun, really is in good shape. If you have any further questions you can call me at (262)-441-8491, or e-mail me at bkohlscheen@gmail.com