ShotgunWorld Photo Gallery

Post your photos

Home :: Login
Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search

RSS
Last additions - sammyg10
wrangler___ducks.jpg
my Boykin Spaniel with a limit of ducks in MS272 viewsThis picture was taken last year while duck hunting in MS. My Boykin Spaniel, Wrangler, is a duck hunting machine. He lives to retrieve. He is 1 ˝ years old in the picture. sammyg10Apr 22, 2007
Wrangler_Fav_3.JPG
The Boykin Spaniel Stare1092 viewsWrangler, my boykin spaniel, is taken a moment to pose for the camera1 commentssammyg10Apr 22, 2007
Wrangler_Fav4.jpg
A Boykin Spaniel's blonde ears256 viewsHere is a picture of my Boykin Spaniel, Wrangler. This was taken in July 2006 when he was 2 years old. It shows how the sun can add blonde highlights to their ears. sammyg10Apr 22, 2007
Wrangler_JAN_07.JPG
Duck Hunting with my Boykin Spaniel in the swamps of Loris, SC266 viewsThis picture was taken in Loris, SC in the middle of a small beaver dam swamp, January 2007. Wrangler, my Boykin Spaniel, looks at a pair of widgeons that just did a “drive by” over our heads and disappeared over the tree tops. The ducks use the swamp to navigate from the resident lake to do some feeding. Maybe next time…sammyg10Apr 22, 2007
4 files on 1 page(s)

RSS