ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Purchased Yildiz SxS 410 after months of lust!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:58 am 
Waterfowl Expert

I have been wanting subject for a while most local Academy stores were sold out of this model. I have been watching a couple of sportsman's classified in my area and Monday morning the exact gun I wanted was advertised. it is like new in box the owner said he had shot about 2 boxes of shells threw it.

Needless to say I made arrangements and purchased for $450. they retail for $480 with 10% taxes here. so i saved about $80 over a new gun.

The gun is in perfect condition with box and all 5 choke tubes. I shot it yesterday about 25 times and it function flawlessly. the furniture quality is extremely nice for a low end double. It appears that Yildiz is a lot of gun for the money!!

I plan to target shoot with it as I can reload 2.5 in 410 shells very reasonably!

Happy camper,

Bull

Post subject: Re: Purchased Yildiz SxS 410 after months of lust!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:11 pm 
Limited Edition

very nice 410. Does it have ejectors or extractors?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:29 pm 
Waterfowl Expert

extractors, i dont like ejectors because I reload.

Bull

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:48 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I just bought one to use training my pup, but it seems nice enough that I might just try it out on quail. In comparison to my other SxS guns, it's a bit crude, but handles nicely and comes to shoulder just right. But why oh why engrave ducks on a .410!!??

When I started looking they were few and far between and I wasn't willing to drive a ridiculous distance to buy a $500 shotgun. Last week every Academy within 90 miles had one - Dothan, Macon, Warner Robbins, Tallahassee, and Valdosta all showed one available. I got the last or only one in Valdosta.

Looks to me like a shipment came in and was distributed evenly, at least in my part of the country, Other configurations seem to be still missing.

Gig 'Em Aggies!
Boosting the numbers with every post

What happens at Alger Flats stays at Alger Flats!