ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 20g elegant side by side
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:05 pm 
Field Grade

Any reviews on the 20g side by side with ejectors? Heading to Kansas next week and might consider one but want to see if anyone has used one or have any reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post subject: Re: 20g elegant side by side
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:14 am 
Utility Grade

I haven’t shot one so I can’t tell you much other than that they are very light weight. The 12 has that slow steady swing with the extra weight, the 20 whips around, I’m certain it’ll be fun to shoot. I’m buying one for my 14year old, and a SPZ ME 20 Youth for my 12 year old for Christmas. Along with some good recoil pads!

We live in Dallas so we probably have a half dozen Academy Sports within easy reach, that said we’ve had to visit most of them to test fit and feel in the boys hands of the full range of 20’s. Make sure you check with your destination store, they all seem to have a constantly shifting, and very thin inventory (as in, the one on the rack is the one they have).

I look forward to hearing your experience, we hope to be at least busting some clays by thanksgiving.
(BTW, Academy’s Black Friday flyer from last year had the SPZ marked down $100! So I’m waiting)