ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Round Body Sporter Repair
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:43 pm 
Field Grade

I know the experience of calling Fierce Firearms with Rizzini issues has been a little sub-optimal. I myself have called a couple times, left a message, and received no return call.
So recently, when my 3 year old gun started doubling, I first thought of Bazil Slaughter, who did a great job for me a few months back on another issue. But then I thought I'd try RizziniUSA first. What a great experience!
A fella named Gage (sp?) answered the phone and discussed my issue in a knowledgeable fashion. He had Carli send me a shipping label. I shipped the gun to them, and a little over a week later, it had worked its way to the top of the pile in the shop. A day later it was on its way back to me with a new safety switch assembly and a couple other little things adjusted. I've put 100 rounds through it so far and it has functioned flawlessly.
And the price couldn't have been more right.
So my hat's off to RizziniUSA. Thanks for the excellent service.

CZ CanvasBack Gold, 28/28"
B. Rizzini Round Body Sporter, 12/32"

Post subject: Re: Round Body Sporter Repair
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:43 am 
Crown Grade

Good to know! Never know when a Rizzini may land in my lap. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Round Body Sporter Repair
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:14 am 
Diamond Grade

Glad to hear it went well.