ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lightfield Update
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 8:43 am 
Tournament Grade

Saw on their webpage that they are no longer producing hunting ammunition. A call to the number was picked up, and the gentleman said they have not produced any ammunition for the last year and a half, and he could not give me any date of any future production. Sad to hear, as the stuff was accurate as all get-out, and hammered the white tails that I have shot.

Post subject: Re: Lightfield Update
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 8:34 pm 
Limited Edition

WOW

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:13 pm 
Utility Grade

yeah sad my gun really liked those slugs too.. Hornady American Whitetail interlock
and Remington accutips are what I shoot now ...also Hornady SST shot super tight groups out of my gun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:23 am 
Presentation Grade

it is disappointing to see these mfgs drop left and right. Hastings and lightfield are gone and it doesn’t look like Rottweil has sabot slugs in its catalog anymore. Here in Germany, there is now only Brenneke and I needed a heavier, slower slug for my hastings barrel because of its 1:36 twist rate.

NRA Life Member