ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Win Model 24 needs help
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:14 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

My model 24 refuses to be repaired by my limited skills. So I'm in search of recommendations for a Win SxS guru. My frustration peaked today, when I took it apart and put it back together 3 times. It is possible that she is just a bad patient. I've repaired and/or refinished Foxes, Lefevers, LC Smiths, and numerous semi autos but this one has me stymied. I know she isn't worth much, but I can't abide a broken gun in my safe. Help.

Post subject: Re: Win Model 24 needs help
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:29 am 
Crown Grade

Natick, MA: http://www.rustbluing.com/

I would suggest calling about your M-24 B 4 driving there - but if you do, you'll find that it's well worth the drive.