ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Browning Cynergy 20 g. Inflex recoil pad wood stock SHORT
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:44 pm 
Field Grade

I have switched to shooting left handed because of problems with my right eye. That's worked well, but I can't shoot my 20 g. Cynergy well because I now need a 14" length of pull. My Cynergy is 14 1/4. Not much difference but enough to make a difference. Browning has discontinued making Inflex recoil pads, but it seems like there are some still around. I'm looking for one of those.

I'm not even sure that Browning made 20 g. Inflex pad for wood stocked Cynergys in Short length (13 3/4" or 14 "). I see some for composite stocks. I can't easily cut the stock a little bit because of the odd confirmation of the pad, kind of a V shape.

Any suggestions on finding this pad or any alternatives would be appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Browning Cynergy 20 g. Inflex recoil pad wood stock SHOR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:49 pm 
Limited Edition

Click on the link below. Is this the one you're looking for?

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/b1331100

Edit: just saw that you also posted the same question in shotgunworld's Browning section, and received the same answer.

both available direct from the publisher: http://www.gunshowbooks.com/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:01 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

foggbird wrote:
...Browning has discontinued making Inflex recoil pads.....

I have several shotguns fitted with Inflex Technologies recoil pads and prior to reading your post had the belief Inflex Technologies of England? is/was an outside source supplying Browning with this series of pad. Which of us is mistaken?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:03 am 
Field Grade

You probably have better information than I do. I do know that Browning is no longer selling them, but that doesn't mean someone else is not making and selling them. I purchased my replacement already, but others may be able to use the information you provided.