ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Herters Choke Tubes 12ga.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:11 pm 
Field Grade

I have a Remington 870 12ga Barrel that was threaded for aftermarket choke tubes.
One tube came with the barrel marked with a handwritten letter S probably for Skeet mic'd at .725. The shotgun as far as I can figure out is 1981 mfg. with Skeet marked on the barrel
There is a 3/16th extension on the choke and has a letter H on the 2 sides of the extension.
If this is a Herters choke what would inter-change with it.
I would like to buy a couple of tubes to fit.
Thanks Mark

Post subject: Re: Herters Choke Tubes 12ga.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:35 pm 
Field Grade

A quick call to Carlson's and found out I have a Small Diameter Tru-Choke. Still available.