ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed May 12, 2021 6:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Browning Double Auto Ejection Issues
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:48 am 
Utility Grade

Recently took my new to me DA to the sporting clays range and shot about 75 shells through it, but it had about 10 failures to eject. It was always the first shot that would malfunction and the rim of the shell always seemed to not quite make it out of the ejection port. I was using very cheap Walmart ammo and after switching to some more potent shells the issue seemed to go away. Ive completely disassembled and cleaned and oiled the gun. Ive heard there are ways to adjust the recoil system but I've also heard not to mess with it. My brothers Light 12 A5 functioned flawlessly with the same ammo I was running in the DA. Any ideas or tips would be appreciated. its a early '52 aluminum receiver gun with a cutts if that makes any difference.