ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun May 09, 2021 8:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Adjustable combs for Citori
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 9:08 am 
Field Grade

Looking to get adjustable comb for Citori, any suggestions on where I can get this done? Does Browning sell replacement stocks with adjustable combs?

Post subject: Re: Adjustable combs for Citori
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 9:18 am 
Field Grade

I went a more expensive route, https://precisionfitstocks.com/product/ ... fit-stock/ there are lots of shops that will cut and fit a comb on your stock, so depending where you are located pick someone with a good reputation. Graco https://graco-corp.com/custom/ and Joel Etchen https://www.joeletchenguns.com/services are a couple

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:03 am 
Limited Edition

IMO, have an aftermarket adj comb installed. The factory Browning adjustable combs make shorting the stock difficult, plus are more complicated than a good aftermarket comb.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:59 am 
Limited Edition

Two comments; yes Browning sells buttstocks with factory installed adjustable comb, I replaced the butt stock on a 725 Sporting and the wood was even a close match to the original fore end. My LOP is just over 14" and it was no problem shortening to that length, I can't comment on other models.