ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Summit Limited w/ High Rib - Reliability Test & Journey
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:04 am 
Presentation Grade

oyeme wrote:
I would also be curious to your answer to MAJ Jenkins on whether your gun has ever gone in for a pit stop.

Keep posting. I find it very interesting and good information on your two CG guns.

Oyeme - This is my third Guerini pit stop on this gun. Somewhere back in the history of all my posts I have it down for posterity, but briefly . . .

My first pit stop (6830 rounds) was occasioned because I split a choke tube while shooting one day. Guerini wanted to see the gun to be sure the barrels were OK, so since they had it, they performed a pit stop. The impetus for pit stop #2 (17390 rounds) was a crack in the fore-end that Andrew expertly repaired. Again, since it was at the Maryland Mother Ship, they pit stopped it.

So far, every pit stop had a gun performance or gun quality reason, and Guerini has always responded with class. That is one of the main reasons I bought a Guerini and not a Beretta or Browning. I think I made a pretty wise choice. As Jesus said, "Wisdom will be shown by her children."

Caesar Guerini Summit Limited
Fabarm XLR5 LR
CZ Sporter Stnd Grade
Winchester Model 12 16 Gage
Michigan Shooting Centers
National Shooting Center

“With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone” - Oscar Wilde

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10