Shotgun Forum banner

CG Customer Service

7K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  High House Drifter 
#1 ·
New CG owner here. A big reason I went this route was the lifetime warranty, pit stop program, and superb customer service I have read so much about. I do have to say, so far I am NOT impressed. Gun arrived direct from CG with broken case. I filled out the contact form on the website and nobody ever responded. Called CG and they told me to send the case to some company in CT to get repaired. Not really the answer I was looking for since it was going to cost me more $$$. Then I registered the gun online, and again, no confirmation or response after 2 weeks. Called CG again to make sure it went through and they said the person who does the registration is real busy but someone would call me. That was a week ago and still no call. Like I said, not really impressed so far. Anyone else experience this?

#27 ·
Spoke with Jim Hagar today at the Indiana State Trap Shoot at Indiana Gun Club. Also visited with senior gunsmith Andrew Wertenberger at the CG trailer. Andrew was very courteous and professional in answering our questions regarding possible service repairs. Now giving a 2 week turnaround for routine work at Cambridge. Work that must go back to Italy is shipped and received quarterly, so your best turnaround for that is about 4 months. HHD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.