It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Caesar here
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:51 am 
Utility Grade

Attachment:
6462.jpeg
Hello all,

It has been years but I am getting back into sporting Clay's. I have always admired CG and bit the bullet and purchased an invictus III. Received it yesterday and took it to a local club to try it out. MAN, this is a beautiful and great shooting gun! I have not shot Clay's in 15 years ( but do hunt) and got 43 out of 50 my first outing. Fit and finish are fantastic and a big thank you to August Croker for finding me exactly what I was looking for. He is great to deal with. Hear is a pic of my new gun:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: New Caesar here
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:52 am 
Field Grade

That's a beauty, just to warn you, I started shooting again as well, now I have two CG's. Better tell August what you want next.

Sent using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:00 pm 
Utility Grade

well... I actually purchased 3 shotguns, a sporting summit for my son-in-law, a sporting summit limited for my Son, and mine. Now I have got to get my daughter a syren. it's got to stop! :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:40 pm 
Field Grade

vgodley1 wrote:
well... I actually purchased 3 shotguns, a sporting summit for my son-in-law, a sporting summit limited for my Son, and mine. Now I have got to get my daughter a syren. it's got to stop! :D

That means I'm one behind you - I guess I'll get that 20ga - you forced my hand.

- and the Fair Prestige, or the Faust DEA, or maybe a less expensive derby.

*I did also buy an LC smith last week.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:49 pm 
Diamond Grade

Ain’t it great when a new gun fits and shoots well!!! Congrats!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:09 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

August is the best, and he can definitely fit a Syren to your daughter. How many guns does one need? Why, one more than one currently has. MAJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:39 am 
Tournament Grade

I spoke to him....will be looking soon. However I will NEVER buy another target gun without shorting it first. I love my beretta 692 but when it doesn’t fit it doesn’t fit. At least the mount feels right on a Summit without adjustment and I’m getting the sight picture I need

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:48 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

dcr5468 wrote:
I spoke to him....will be looking soon. However I will NEVER buy another target gun without shorting it first. I love my beretta 692 but when it doesn’t fit it doesn’t fit. At least the mount feels right on a Summit without adjustment and I’m getting the sight picture I need

Yep. MAJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:16 pm 
Tournament Grade

I just bought a new CG Summit Trap Combo, talked to August Croker over the phone, Always returned my call and was happy to help me in any way. A stand up guy and if I shop again for a gun he will be on the short list. I did not buy from him as I found one I liked the wood a bit more on from Target Shotgun Inc in NC Steve Rademacher also a great guy to a buy a gun from and also Extremely helpful, went out of his way to help me .
Like my CG shot it about 4/5 times and in the adjustment mode getting use to it. Im glad I purchased a CG

Caesar Guerini Summit Trap Combo 32/34"
Winchester Model 59 Winlite 30"full 12ga
Ithaca Gun 36"12g
Pride of Spain10g
NRA LifeMember since2000

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:29 pm 
Utility Grade

Just shot in my first registered shoot in 15 years. Joined the NSCA and a club in OR. 1ST 200 rounds through it shot 71 / 72 and got my first punch! After years away the rust is there but the gun shoots fantastic. Now gotta practice!