ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why shouldn’t I?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:59 am 
Utility Grade

I been wanting a Krieghoff K80 trap. My pocket tells me I can’t afford it. I’m not cheap, I don’t have the money.
My pocket says I can afford a Caesar Guerini. summit trap unsingle. Am I thinking correctly in wanting this gun? I know it’s hard to tell people what they want or should get. I’m just looking for motivation. Lol.

Post subject: Re: Why shouldn’t I?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:23 am 
Field Grade

Had my Caesar Guerini for a year. I've put 16k shells through it with no issues. Not that particular model but I'd buy another if I wanted or needed one. Find and try one if you can....everyone has a different opinion of what feels right. Love my Caesar though!

Last edited by komatsu on Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:07 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I'm a Beretta man myself :) Good luck in your search.

TSRA LIFE MEMBER
NSCA #610xxx

Rose City Clays - Tyler TX
5H Shooting Sports Frankston TX ( Formally the Chicken Ranch)
Caney Creek- Teague TX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:05 am 
Crown Grade

Can`t speak first hand to the CG guns, although they`re well thought of. CAN speak to CG/Fabarm customer service should you ever need it. I can`t imagine any better.

Remington 870 Express (Realtree Xtra camo)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:13 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

If you are serious about competitive shooting, your first priority should be to get the gun you can break the most targets with. Fit, comfort, felt recoil and personal preference are all important factors that will affect results. Any of the top brands will last several lifetimes with proper care. Do your homework and spend some time shooting different guns, one will speak to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:46 pm 
Tournament Grade

I have a Browning and CG, I really like my CG about 6 months old, when I first got it I shot the unsingle barrel well, but felt lighter and for me I now have switched over to the O/U barrel, just feels like I swing it better? Feels more comfortable. Plus I like to play a round of doubles now and then so The unsingle is in my safe, I bought the combo. Makes me think if I were just buying one gun and not a combo, I would opt for the O/U because the O/U feels and shoots all as well if not better for me than the Un single.

Caesar Guerini Summit Trap Combo 32/34"
Winchester Model 59 Winlite 30"full 12ga
Ithaca Gun 36"12g
Pride of Spain10g
NRA LifeMember since2000

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:55 pm 
Utility Grade

Thanks for the feedback