ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rare CG
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:30 pm 
Limited Edition

Anyone have information on shotguns built by Caesar Guerini and marketed by JP Sauer? These were prolly 10 years ago at least. I've seen a couple but can't located any info about them. Asked on the German shotgun list also. Thanks

Post subject: Re: Rare CG
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:14 pm 
Diamond Grade

The shotgun you're asking about is called the Sauer Sterling.
It is made by Caesar Guerini.
Bass Pro has one listed on gunsinternational.com. Last time I talked to them about this model, which was several months ago, they had six in stock.
I asked about this model gun on trapshooters.com and got a couple of replies.
You can do a search on that site. The people who replied said they like their guns.

Post subject: Re: Rare CG
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:45 pm 
Limited Edition

Thanks Viking. I saw the one on gunsinternational, a trap gun. There is a sporting/field gun that I've seen recently also. I talked to Guerini USA. They are aware of the guns and will repair them if needed but, since they didn't import them, that's all. I was curious since these don't show up in the Blue Book under JP Sauer or CG. Must have been mostly a European gun with a few making it to the US. The importer is defunct as far as I can tell. They are very close in appearance to the Summit.