ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Syren Julia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:28 am 
Field Grade

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:15 am
Posts: 76
Just wondering if anyone has had their hands on the new Syren Julia? I have a daughter who thinks she's in love with it, but can't find one anywhere for her to shoulder. Perhaps they aren't even in shops yet?




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Syren Julia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:44 pm 
Crown Grade

Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:11 am
Posts: 4686
Location: Western Tampa, FL
If you are in the NE maybe schedule a trip to visit CG. Maybe find that model or something else to her liking.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Syren Julia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:50 pm 
Field Grade

Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:41 am
Posts: 48
Location: E TN
They are out there. Old Hudson Plantation in Sparta Georgia had one Saturday. Nice looking gun.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Syren Julia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:29 pm 
Field Grade

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:15 am
Posts: 76
oyeme wrote:
If you are in the NE maybe schedule a trip to visit CG. Maybe find that model or something else to her liking.


Wish I was....I'm in Utah, and nothing in the entire state.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Syren Julia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:31 pm 
Field Grade

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:15 am
Posts: 76
komatsu wrote:
They are out there. Old Hudson Plantation in Sparta Georgia had one Saturday. Nice looking gun.


Good to hear that there are at least some out there. Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Syren Julia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:26 pm 
Field Grade

Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:41 am
Posts: 48
Location: E TN
olsenjb wrote:
komatsu wrote:
They are out there. Old Hudson Plantation in Sparta Georgia had one Saturday. Nice looking gun.


Good to hear that there are at least some out there. Thank you.


Check to be sure, but if you can find a Syren Tempio Sporting locally Im pretty sure they are the same gun except for appearance. Maybe she could get a feel for it and then order the other.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Syren Julia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:00 pm 
Field Grade

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:15 am
Posts: 76
komatsu wrote:
olsenjb wrote:
komatsu wrote:
They are out there. Old Hudson Plantation in Sparta Georgia had one Saturday. Nice looking gun.


Good to hear that there are at least some out there. Thank you.


Check to be sure, but if you can find a Syren Tempio Sporting locally Im pretty sure they are the same gun except for appearance. Maybe she could get a feel for it and then order the other.


I wondered if there was a different CG model that would be similar. Thanks for the idea. I'll check to make sure they're the same.




Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: 1100comp, AJ-M12, battuedave, BigDeeeeeeee, Bing [Bot], cbradford, Dek, dennis53, EricB, Flyingtargets!, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, gunner76, HenryVac, IheartShotguns, jeffreyk, KRIEGHOFFK80, kyskeet, maggs01, mark-60, McFarmer, Mohegan, Mr Sid, mrmetalweld57, msmith, oldshotty, oregunner, papillonkirby, pitandremington, pjmx, popcorn09, Rack-N-Roy, raym0016, RFlyer, RudyN, saskbooknut, scootertrash, sigma_pete, tray999, TXSpinone, upland refugee, Vette Jockey2


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group    - DMCA Notice