ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: good link to nssa membership applications
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:34 pm 
Crown Grade

Location: somewhere east of the I-95 corridor, until you get to connecticut. but you can bank on vanzant, mo..
i have a few guys i'll be signing up with nssa. got a good link to getting the membership packets sent to my club and or updates to the procedure?
lmk

NRA Shotgun Instructor
Range Owner:
http://www.vanzantclaypigeonfarm.webs.com/

Post subject: Re: good link to nssa membership applications
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:05 pm 
Crown Grade

bobski wrote:
i have a few guys i'll be signing up with nssa. got a good link to getting the membership packets sent to my club and or updates to the procedure?
lmk

You're kidding, right? You really don't know that NSSA has a website with all that in it. Not only that, they provide phone numbers and email addresses for the administrative assistants who respond quickly to either of those methods. There's no magic, no secret handshake, Bob. It's all pretty straightforward.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:01 pm 
Crown Grade

Location: somewhere east of the I-95 corridor, until you get to connecticut. but you can bank on vanzant, mo..
anyone else care to be friendlier?

NRA Shotgun Instructor
Range Owner:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:02 pm 
Crown Grade

Have them sign-up at their first shoot and they get their first year membership for free (CLM).

http://mynssa.nssa-nsca.org/wp-content/ ... M_web1.pdf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:17 pm 
Crown Grade

bobski wrote:

You're not looking for friendlier; you're looking for someone to do the work for you. Well, ShowMe obliged you. While they can sign up at the first shoot, I'd encourage you to have your protege's get their memberships taken care of before that first shoot. It's just one less thing for the shoot manager to deal with.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:10 am 
Crown Grade

bobski wrote:
Why? Because your too lazy to make one phone call? He answered your question Bob; make the damn phone call. Jeez; some peoples kids!

Retired

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:28 am 
Crown Grade

look, i dont owe any of you an explanation as to why im asking for a heads up or a direct line to someone at nssa.
and while im on this roll, what do we need forums for if all we need is a nssa website? just post a link to nssa in this forum and be done. why? because forums are suppose to be where like minds talk to each other and socialize. a gift and talent many of you lack.
i should be able to come into a world wide forum, ask a question, and have polite americans help a fellow shooter. instead, i get the bottom of the bbl every time i come to sgw.
so congrats. except for show'me, you all fail and cast a dim light on nssa's membership for the world to see. i can assure you, based solely on how you all responded, i AM GLAD im not associated with nssa anymore. because if it consists of people like YOU, im not interested.
now...for those that dont understand, i have enough people who come to my range asking, to justify having forms available to hand out, so i can be A GOOD AND POLITE indirect supporter of nssa. i also travel the nation and would like to have some with me in case someone asks.
so again, i will ask for a good direct number or email at nssa who can help.
to whoever that is, thanks in advance. pm me your leads. dont bother here. its not worth wading thru the worthless posts.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
Range Owner:

Last edited by bobski on Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:07 am 
Crown Grade

wow. this foe option is great!

NRA Shotgun Instructor
Range Owner:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:22 am 
Crown Grade

bobski wrote:
look, i dont owe any of you an explanation as to why im asking for a heads up or a direct line to someone at nssa. And none of us ASKED for an explanation. Duh!

and while im on this roll, what do we need forums for if all we need is a nssa website? just post a link to nssa in this forum and be done. Okay, why don't you just do that then? Look up the website information and post it for all the world to see. You need the information and we don't. We all know how to use our computers to Google or Bing it for our selves. Apparently, while you have a computer/smart phone, you lack the skills to use it effectively.

why? because forums are suppose to be where like minds talk to each other and socialize. a gift and talent many of you lack.

i should be able to come into a world wide forum, ask a question, and have polite americans help a fellow shooter. instead, i get the bottom of the bbl every time i come to sgw. Then why do you continue to come here? If it's that painful for you - leave.

so congrats. except for show'me, you all fail and cast a dim light on nssa's membership for the world to see. i can assure you, based solely on how you all responded, i AM GLAD im not associated with nssa anymore. because if it consists of people like YOU, im not interested. Now that statement right there says a lot about who and what you are about. You want us to do the 'dirty work' of looking up a simple Google search for you so you don't have to get your hands dirty by searching that terrible NSSA organization. WOW!

now...for those that dont understand, i have enough people who come to my range asking, to justify having forms available to hand out, so i can be A GOOD AND POLITE indirect supporter of nssa. i also travel the nation and would like to have some with me in case someone asks. And yet, its beneath you to actually do the work yourself.

so again, i will ask for a good direct number or email at nssa who can help. And again, look up the number and call them yourself. You're welcome!

to whoever that is, thanks in advance. pm me your leads. dont bother here. its not worth wading thru the worthless posts.
You're funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Retired

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:50 pm 
Crown Grade

We sign new shooters up with the complimentary limited membership forms. its easy and really doesn't take much time from shoot management. If you use the CLM form I believe it has to be done at a shoot and not beforehand. We just send the forms in with the shoot financials and any paid nssa dues forms.

If its going to be a big/ busy shoot Id talk to someone in shoot management ahead of time to make sure they are ok with it. You might also print off a few copies of the form to take with in case the club doesn't have them handy.

Complimentary Limited Membership form:

http://mynssa.nssa-nsca.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/03/CLM-2016.pdf

One of Many

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:33 pm 
Crown Grade

thanks john......

NRA Shotgun Instructor
Range Owner:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:37 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I got a supply of the forms from the NSSA and the state SSA and keep them available for pre-sign up. I became the Skeet Coordinator at my home club and am using that and setting up some registered local shoots to try to breath some live back into Skeet in my area. Most of the guys out here on the east end of Long Island are shooting Sporting Clays or 5 Stand and even Trap events are more plentiful than Skeet.

Bob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:37 am 
Crown Grade

rkittine wrote:
I got a supply of the forms from the NSSA . . .

Bob
Prey tell Bob - however did you find out how to contact the NSSA? I don't recall you asking how to do that on the SGW forums. :D

Retired

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:53 am 
Crown Grade

skeet is hurting nationwide. of the clubs i visit, 90% have told me skeet dried up.
not hard to believe if the members are (really) anything like the ones who post here.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
Range Owner:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:09 am 
Crown Grade

bobski wrote:
skeet is hurting nationwide. of the clubs i visit, 90% have told me skeet dried up.
not hard to believe if the members are (really) anything like the ones who post here.
And your rabid dislike of the NSSA is helping them how? You can't even man up enough to call them yourself. And you're going to preach to the rest of us about how we need to support them. Yeah; right! But of course, YOU'RE not part of the problem. Give us a break.

Retired

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:22 pm 
Crown Grade

dubob wrote:
bobski wrote:

And your rabid dislike of the NSSA is helping them how? You can't even man up enough to call them yourself. And you're going to preach to the rest of us about how we need to support them. Yeah; right! But of course, YOU'RE not part of the problem. Give us a break.

You made bobski's point.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:24 pm 
Crown Grade

lol........

https://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtop ... 8#p4048148

NRA Shotgun Instructor
Range Owner:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:08 am 
Crown Grade

bobski wrote:

What, exactly, is your point with this post, Bob. You trying to equate a couple of guys calling you out for being lazy, with skeet clubs dying? That dog won't hunt, son.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:36 pm 
Crown Grade

Vette Jockey wrote:
bobski wrote:

What, exactly, is your point with this post, Bob. You trying to equate a couple of guys calling you out for being lazy, with skeet clubs dying? That dog won't hunt, son.
I'm thinking that since he is unable to think for himself, he feels it necessary to shift the focus to anybody or anything except himself. It makes him feel better and it gives the rest of us a good laugh. I'm good with that. :lol:

Retired