ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Printing NSSA Average Cards
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:08 pm 
Crown Grade

As I understand it, shooters will print their own average cards this year. With our clubs first registered shoot being next weekend, does anyone know how to do it?

Is there supposed to be a link on your profile to print it?

Post subject: Re: Printing NSSA Average Cards
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:21 pm 
Limited Edition

I would assume you just print off the page on your profile using your computer print page. Top section shows your class and averages.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:29 pm 
Limited Edition

Here's the response I got from NSSA when I inquired about current shoot cards.

Member credentials and class cards will be electronically available on our website sometime after the middle of January. You will receive information at that time to let you know they are available and how to access them.

Stephanie Haga
NSSA Administrative Assistant
NSSA Club Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:05 pm 
Crown Grade

D McMillen wrote:
I would assume you just print off the page on your profile using your computer print page. Top section shows your class and averages.

I was under the impression the printable would look like what they normally send you, with the last 5 shoots.

And as the year goes on, your shoots will fill in electronically, so you could print another out at a later date, and it would have the most up to date info on it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:35 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

John Henry wrote:
D McMillen wrote:

I was under the impression the printable would look like what they normally send you, with the last 5 shoots.

And as the year goes on, your shoots will fill in electronically, so you could print another out at a later date, and it would have the most up to date info on it.

Wishful thinking, the NSSA website can be 30 days behind, they won't post scores, even if they have them, until they receive the daily fees.

[email protected]
http://www.sminglershotgunsports.webs.com

Manufacturer of Custom Brass Barrel Weights for over/under, top single, and unsingle shotguns.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:40 pm 
Crown Grade

I have a friend that uses a Smart Phone but he has no printer.

Since there is no longer a Skeet Shooting Review, he has decided not to bother renewing until his first shoot of the year.....and the $10 increase in dues may keep him from renewing at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:57 am 
Crown Grade

Skeet_Man wrote:
John Henry wrote:
D McMillen wrote:

Wishful thinking, the NSSA website can be 30 days behind, they won't post scores, even if they have them, until they receive the daily fees.

Some clubs can be longer than 30 days getting their reports and $$$ to NSSA. A few clubs can be even longer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:28 pm 
Crown Grade

So what is the class you should enter when you sign-in to a shoot. Do you enter hhe class NSSA specifies, or the class as you calculated using the rules?

Is there any reason now to calculate your averages and class?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:07 pm 
Limited Edition

ShowMe wrote:
So what is the class you should enter when you sign-in to a shoot. Do you enter hhe class NSSA specifies, or the class as you calculated using the rules?

Is there any reason now to calculate your averages and class?

Regardless of what I import from NSSA, I ALWAYS look at a shooter's record that he presents at the shoot. If they do not match, I have to determine which is current and go with that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:50 am 
Field Grade

D McMillen wrote:

I don't believe the intent of the NSSA was for a shooter to print off a copy of the current user profile to be used as their NSSA average card.

I would wait and see what they release on the site in the next week or so.

The fact they said the Average Card would be available online indicates to me it will be something similar to what we've used in the past, probably available as a downloadable PDF.

Maybe they will even make it available as a downloadable spreadsheet that we can keep and maintain electronically. We'll just have to wait and see.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:48 pm 
Crown Grade

PennSkeet wrote:

I don't believe the intent of the NSSA was for a shooter to print off a copy of the current user profile to be used as their NSSA average card.

The fact they said the Average Card would be available online indicates to me it will be something similar to.

My thoughts too, Penn.