ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Armas EGO Catalogue
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:15 am 
Utility Grade

Dear members, does anyones has Armas EGO catalogues? if so can you please share? I've recently aquired an EGO SLE and cannot find what model it is.
Photos here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_N9uM ... 48F0IzybTM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BDsFJ ... LgeOLI8kJq

Post subject: Re: Armas EGO Catalogue
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:32 pm 
Crown Grade

Your gun appears to be a Model Anglia which is described in the 1980 Armas EGO catalogue. Having a second set of barrels, I suspect that your gun was a special order perhaps built to the original owner's specifications and stock dimensions. Armas EGO ceased operating by the end of 2006. Before they went out of business, they traded under the name Artesanos EGO. There is an alpha-numeric date code stamped on the frame watertable showing year of manufacture/proof.

Abby at www.cornellpubs.com offers scanned and computer printed copies of the 1980 Armas EGO catalogue. These are NOT original catalogues but, are scanned copies of an original and contain exactly the same information as an original.

DF

Montani Semper Liberi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:14 am 
Utility Grade

Really appreciate the information Crown Grade, Thank you - I tried alot but couldn't find a link to buy a soft copy of the catalogue.

Thanks again - I love this gun my first SxS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:06 am 
Presentation Grade

Go to cornellpubs.com to buy a copy.
Just click on the buy a copy button.