ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kassnar Regent VI (Zabala Hermanos SLE) Opinions
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:07 pm 
Utility Grade

I came across a Kassnar imported Zabala Hermanos SLE on the local used rack. The model is Churchill Regent VI. There is not much discussion of these online, but it appears these were imported in the late 80s by Kassnar. It has 25" barrels choked IC/M.

It is in about 90% condition with some handling marks but otherwise looks good. They are asking $600 and I am thinking of picking it up. I own a few Japanese SKBs but I am not too familiar with Spanish guns.

What does everyone think of this model at this price?

This would only be used a handful of times a year mostly on released quail and the occasional farm pasture clays. I have other guns for heavy use.

There are a couple on gunbroker and the one below, which seem to be priced high.

https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-for-sale-online/shotguns/churchill--e-j----shotguns/churchill-by-kassnar--rare-regent-grade-vi-sidelock---12ga---h---h-style.cfm?gun_id=101176343