ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Remington Gunclub Hulls
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:28 pm 
Utility Grade

Hello everyone,<br><br>I started shooting informal trap last year and the range I go to requires that you collect your hulls. Therefore have at least 500 12 gauge Remington GunClub hulls and about 200 20 gauge. They are all clean and in good condition. I was wondering if anyone was interested in them. I was told that Gander Mountain bought them but my local store said they don't. I don't know how much they are worth so make me an offer if any one is interested. Shiping should be about $8-9 by UPS.<br><br>Incase any one cares the 20ga is my fathers H&R single shot and the 12ga is a new Remington 11-87 Premier LC.<br><br>Jason <p></p><i></i>

Post subject: Re: Remington Gunclub Hulls
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:10 am 
Utility Grade

hello jason,<br>i am just getting into reloading and want to eventually use sts shells but these would work while i am learning. They say you cant get near as many reloads out of these as the sts. The sts goes for (retail) 40.00 to 45.00 per thousand. I could go 18.00 (INCLUDING shipping) by monsy order. Let me know if you are interested adn we can discuss by email. <p></p><i></i>

Post subject: Re: Remington Gunclub Hulls
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 4:44 pm 
Utility Grade

Hello biggreenR,<br><br>I went through and packaged the hulls, and I have 450 12 Ga and 350 20 Ga. I packaged them in 100s and 50s so I have about 25 of each loose. Let me know how many you want and what City and ZIP you are in so I can get a accurate cost on shipping. I currently have them packed in zip locks and clay boxes, but only 300 hulls fit in each box so I will repack them in a larger box if you want them all. If I go to the range this weekend I will have 100-150 more. <br><br>Jason<br>[email protected] <p></p><i></i>

Post subject: gun club
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:05 pm 
Utility Grade

Jason, <br>I have sent you an email to your hotmail address.<br>Thanks<br>Jim <p></p><i></i>