Shotgun Forum banner

MEC progressive owners, a lifetime supply of index balls?

99K views 453 replies 278 participants last post by  skeeter300 
#1 · (Edited)
I have retired but am still able to keep this offer going. Mailing address has changed and the price has increased. I can't believe this has been going on this long.

Please read below for updated info.

Regards to all!

Hello Fellow Mec Progressive Owners:

Every time we spill shot or powder, the machine must be taken apart to clear everything and the easiest part to lose is the index ball.

The Mec part is No. 515D and their cost is $ 1.33 each.

I buy steel balls in bulk for a product we manufacture.

As I was speaking to my "Ball Guy" the other day, I asked him to send me some .125 balls equivalent to the MEC part.

I purchased a quantity of .125 balls; C/S Chrome Steel, 52100, Chrome Alloy Tool Steel, both for myself and to offer to my Friends on the forum.

If anyone would like a lifetime supply of these balls to have on hand, send me:

A self addressed stamped envelope; that is, an envelope with your address and a postage stamp on it, and two, one dollar bills.

I will send you 20 balls in your envelope.

Mail to:

RLTKFT
5001 Dorrell Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89131

Best Regards,

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks Muley:

That spoon is just a small sample, I do have a lot of balls.

That's what I figured, if no one wants them, I could always load and shoot them!

But I will keep a few taped to my Grabbers!

Best Regards,

#5 ·
Reminds me...

The other day, I asked my wife to stop at the Stihl chainsaw dealer and ask for Norm at the service counter...he knows what parts I need. I just talked to him.

She did just ask as I asked...

Hi Norm, my husband just called you... He needs the two nuts that hold the bar on our saw???

Yeahhh....NUTS for the bar. I should have just given her the part number.

Maggs...

#13 ·
theq1994 said:
I have a Mec 9000G.
Yes you do have one, or you used to. That ball is on the back of the Column, under that little Ber. copper finger that likes to break off and that you have a spare of, You do have a spare don't you? Raise the column spring about an inch to see the whole copper looking finger thingy.

#15 ·
Fuzzy , Mike-N and other orders that arrived by today, mail this afternoon.

Thanks,

I would appreciate a comment or two of condition on arrival of the envelopes. I think I am packaging adequately for what I am shipping but I'd like to be sure.

Regards,

#16 ·
A small point:

If you send me a self addressed stamped envelope for the balls, it is only necessary to put one stamp on it.

One stamp is sufficient to mail 1 oz. 1 oz.= 437.5 grains

20 balls = 40.5 grains, the rest is the envelope, the poly bag for the balls and some packing.

So one stamp is completely adequate.

Best Regards,

#17 ·
Sinjin1952 said:
Fuzzy , Mike-N and other orders that arrived by today, mail this afternoon.

Thanks,

I would appreciate a comment or two of condition on arrival of the envelopes. I think I am packaging adequately for what I am shipping but I'd like to be sure.

Regards,
Sinjin, Mine arrived today and the package was in perfect condition. Thank you for sharing with the forum.

fuzzy

#21 ·
Hello all:

All orders received by today have been shipped by today.

I hope everyone is happy with what they have received and they arrived in good condition.

Thanks & Best Regards,

#25 ·
Hello All:

I need to make sure everyone has received the balls they have ordered. I've turned around everything I have received as of today.

Packets go out today to zip codes ending in 159,407,306,131,452,311, you know who you are.

I've had a lot of trouble with the USPS lately. If anyone has ordered and it's been two weeks without receiving your balls, please let me know.

Thanks to all,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.