ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: No more Guns or Ammo at Dicks
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:06 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

The last time I was in a Dicks the gun counter guy did not know anything about what he had on the rack.
I wandered over to buy a daypack for hiking but thought the price way too high. Walmart had an equal for half of their price.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:22 pm 
Limited Edition

They don't want shooting/hunting sports business.
It isn't politically correct enough for Dick's to sell they items we need.
So, I've been to Dick's my last time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:34 pm 
Crown Grade

On this mornings mainstream media TV news I saw while changing channels, I saw a feature piece on Dicks and their new campaign to empower young women athletes.

I think it was on NBC with (mo)Lester Holt.

Fortunately we raised our daughter better. She shoots, hunts and fishes with me; carries a pistol, and is a badass Rick climber and mountaineer.

She’s also not interested in shopping at Dicks.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:03 pm 
Limited Edition

Fortunately we raised our daughter better. She shoots, hunts and fishes with me; carries a pistol, and is a badass Rick climber and mountaineer.

She’s also not interested in shopping at Dicks.

I pray that my son meets a girl like your daughter.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:57 pm 
Crown Grade

for all of you who are so huff-and-puff against DICKS, how many of you live in a state with an anti-gun governor? Why are you still living there? Why aren't you moving away? Why are you paying taxes to a governor who hates guns?

I shop at Dicks when my kids need something for football or track, if their prices are the best. I also by on Amazon, hard to beat the prices. Guess what, Amazon is a leftist also. But money in my pocket is just that.

Hey, you guys still buying gas that came from oil from countries who want to kill Americans?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:27 pm 
Crown Grade

John Henry wrote:
for all of you who are so huff-and-puff against DICKS, how many of you live in a state with an anti-gun governor? Why are you still living there? Why aren't you moving away? Why are you paying taxes to a governor who hates guns?

I shop at Dicks when my kids need something for football or track, if their prices are the best. I also by on Amazon, hard to beat the prices. Guess what, Amazon is a leftist also. But money in my pocket is just that.

Hey, you guys still buying gas that came from oil from countries who want to kill Americans?

Undies a little tight this evening?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:14 pm 
Crown Grade

The Dick's where I live is fully stocked with ammo and guns. Prices are great, and when they sell Gun Clubs or Top Guns at a couple dollars a box cheaper than I can buy anywhere else in my area, you're damn right that I'm going to buy there. I bought 2 Montefeltros, a 12 and 20 gauge, there for $850 each. Everywhere else wanted $1,000. So, I'll keep buying at Dick's as long as they continue to sell what I want.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:53 pm 
Tournament Grade

This thread has nothing to do with "RELOADING" and should be ended.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:16 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

What it has to do with reloading is now that Dicks no longer sells discounted shotgun shells it is time to break out the old reloader and start reloading again.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome, and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming...."WOW!... What a ride!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:01 am 
Field Grade

Dicks has stepped on their Dick. Simple as that. We continue to fight the anti-gun movement. My shadow shall never pass their door again.