ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New to reloading/ needing help finding
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:52 pm 
Utility Grade

Hello all, me and my son have taken a huge step into the reloading game, have the MEC 9000 20 and 12, one of the old timers at our local club has been a great help and has us running out the gate, a few hiccups here and there, thank god for a shop vac!! What I would like to try and find are some older paper or plastic hulls of the Peters variety, as that’s our last name and thought it would be cool to do, I have looked all over the Internet and can’t seem to find any, didn’t know if anyone here had a source, thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: New to reloading/ needing help finding
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:47 pm 
Crown Grade

Used to load Peter's Blue Magic in the 80's.They were discontinued but thought a few years back were reintroduced?????

Post subject: Re: New to reloading/ needing help finding
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:03 pm 
Utility Grade

Yes, we bought some and have been reloading some of those, but brass only has Remington on it and all the writing on the hull side just disappears, It’s more about the nostalgia than anything, thanks for the help