ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 28ga Autoload Choices
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:24 pm 
Utility Grade

Just picked up the 1100 28 sporting and I agree on the dainty chokes. Looking forward to the discussion on how well they hold up.

PS: My dad was at MBAFB for his last assignment and retired to Murrells Inlet (other side of 17 when it was still country) in 1968- my first year in the Navy. He passed early, but my mother is in Conway and we hope to see her this month (if she can get out of quarantine).

Post subject: Re: 28ga Autoload Choices
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:31 pm 
Field Grade

I remember when they shut down the base. They said it would kill Myrtle Beach...It didn't. there is still a lot of retired Air Force around.

I hope you can see your mother...unfortunately we all have to deal with the new normal!