ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: One year on , still happily married to my Blaser
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:45 pm 
Field Grade

My LH 32" SS is still the best investment I've made in Skeet shooting. Other than 10 Muller chokes and being switched from eject to extract, it is as it came from the factory. It's the lightest shooting 12G I've shot. That being said, I do have it set up with the max weight on the barrel, which is probably why it shoots so soft. Now I just need to find more time to shoot.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:43 pm 
Utility Grade

I bought a used (2009 according to Blaser) F3 SS 32" with adjustable rib about a month ago over the internet. I was using my Rem 3200 comp skeet with Kolar tubes to shoot SC and I felt I it was time to get serious and get a serious SC gun. I had a budget(wife imposed) I was originally hunting for Kolar or the other K gun. I did not even know what a Blaser was. When I started my search I realized both K guns were not in my budget range. I started to broaden my gun search for guns that were at least close to my budget. I did numerous gun site searches and discovered Blaser. I was intrigued and when I found one close to my budget I got serious. I called the guy and he said he'd send it and I could shoot it and if I didn't like it I could send it back for a full refund except shipping. Seemed very fair. I got the gun and loved it. BUT it had two issues, the adjustable rib was curved and the adjustable comb had a stuck screw. I thought about returning the gun outright but I liked the feel and look and the price. I called Blaser. Both issued were covered under their 10 yr warranty the guy said. I sent it off and also paid for the 30k shot tune up(150.00) and got it back in 8 days. Great customer service experience. I have put 1000 rounds through it and love it. I shoot light 12 ga reloads, 7/8 and 3/4 ounce, and it feels like a .410. I love my Blaser. I don't shoot competition but I may start now. My averages are up and I feel more confident than before. Gun is smooth, tight and kickless. My next gun will be a new F3.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:44 pm 
Limited Edition

Nearly 7 years to the day and I’m still married :D
Haven’t changed a thing since my last post .
Either use 2 x titanium Skeet chokes , or 2 x flush LM .
I’m never going to sell this thing.
Anyone else happy with their Blaser ?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:34 pm 
Tournament Grade

I have 2 R93's, one in .300WM and the other in .243Win. I have killed enough critters to feed a village with them. When I discovered the F3, and the marvelous triggers, I had to have one and purchased it March 2018. Seventeen months later, I had to have another one and selected one from those available at Nationals.

I am doing my best to not go for a fancy engraved receiver. Only time will tell.

s/f Steve