Shotgun Forum banner

Cynergy any one shooting it not a left hand model

11K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Whelen Nut 
#1 ·
I am left-handed an looking at a cynergy cx with either 30 or 32 in barrels any of yall shooting one there not left handed models if so how do you like it

#4 ·
I am left handed and have been shooting one of the earlier Cynergy's since the year after they were introduced. Use for sporting and skeet and am very pleased with the gun. Fits me much better than Citori models. Disabled the ejectors and couldn't be happier with the gun. Only issue I have is with the wood finish as it doesn't appear to be very durable and at least for me seems to scratch and scar quite easily. That may have been on the earlier versions as I have not seen that as a complaint lately.

#6 ·
Every time I pick up my shooting buddy's 30" Citori classic, I tend to hit targets really well with it. As others have noted, the stock dimensions, while personal, always seem to just work. Trigger was a bit stiff (but clean breaking) out of the box, but after a couple thousand rounds, it really smoothed out nicely.

#7 ·
I also am left handed and bought a cynergy cx with 32" barrels and shoot it quite well
the only down fall is that I should have bought a 30" as the barrels seem a little barrel heavy.
I put weight in the stock and it helped a lot. 0 cast and 0 palm swell a decent factory
recoil pad helps with recoil.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.