ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A400 Xcel Parallel Target Question
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:03 pm 
Utility Grade

Have any of you left-handers shot the Beretta A400 Parallel Target? Since it is only offered in a right handed model, I'm wondering if there are negative issues for lefties with this shotgun. The reason I'm asking is that my grandson is a lefty and the A400 has been recommended for him as a trap shooting gun. The field model is available in a left-handed model but not the parallel target. So what I'm trying to determine is should we go with a right-handed trap gun or a left-handed field model for shooting trap?

Post subject: Re: A400 Xcel Parallel Target Question
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:47 pm 
Tournament Grade

I just bought 1 ... And the shims that come with it u can make it LH or RH cast...but you still load from same side. Watch you tube video and you can see it... I am thinking this gun would be great for trap since it shoots high..I got the shims in it for a RH hand shooter with the stock down for skeet right now.