ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vanzant, Missouri shoot
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:13 pm 
Diamond Grade

Just throwing this out to everyone in case you might be interested and don't go to the Missouri section of the forum.

https://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewto ... 0&t=499432

I have participated in this shoot twice a year since April of 2017. So this will be my 7th shoot at Vanzant. Riflemeister shot at this shoot last April and is coming again this April. If you sign up before the end of the month, the cost is $75. After that it goes up to $100. Either way, it is a good time and a chance to get together with a couple of us off the Huglu forum for some shooting. Hope to see some of you there!

Post subject: Re: Vanzant, Missouri shoot
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:54 pm 
Crown Grade

Location: somewhere east of the I-95 corridor, until you get to connecticut. but you can bank on vanzant, mo..
hey double....
I went over on another big website and got 10 to respond pending work schedules.....and now im down to 4 hopefuls. rats.
seems work and distance is the meets killer. im still trying to get more to come.
the early sign up is extended until 1 mar, so anyone signing up before then can still save. lets hope for a nice crowd again this year.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
Range Owner:
http://www.vanzantclaypigeonfarm.webs.com/