ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Newbie to the forum
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:01 pm 
Field Grade

Hey fellas I'm a newbie to the forums here but active in a few other forums. I keep ending up getting sent here whenever I search online for shotgun info so I figured I may as we'll sign up. I live in North Alabama around the Town Creek/Moulton area. I'm an avid waterfowler and all around bird hunter. I've always been a shotgun enthusiast. I prefer hunting guns over safe queens and always tend to lean toward the older guns. Like a lot of other duck hunters I do enjoy the SBEII's and new A5's, and other top of the line duck guns. But my go to duck gun is a Browning Mag Stalker Auto 5 w/28" Invector plus barrel. It is duck gun perfection. I'm a huge fan of the old Auto 5's and prefer them to most any other shotgun. I'm in the process of working on getting the entire Belgium set for my son who was born last Halloween. I've managed to get all but the Sweet 16 and a good Light 12.
My entire family enjoys shotgunning. My wife loves to duck hunt as well as shooting clays whenever we get a chance. I've been blessed enough that my daughters enjoy it too. It's a great feeling getting to enjoy the outdoors with family. Nobody I'd rather share a blind or dove field with than my family and our Chessie. Looking forward to sharing and learning info on the shotguns we all love

Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:39 pm 
Utility Grade

Looks like a fellow aldeer member also. I'm a newbie here also

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire