ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lebanon/Nashville Shooters?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:39 pm 
Field Grade

I'm just getting into clay target shooting and I don't know anyone who is experienced in the sport so I was wondering if there was anyone in the area who'd like to meet up and give a few pointers to a newbie? I live in Lebanon and wouldn't mind making a drive. Possible make some hunting buddies for the bird seasons?

Thanks,
Justin

Post subject: Re: Lebanon/Nashville Shooters?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:29 am 
Utility Grade

jrbookingtn wrote:
I'm just getting into clay target shooting and I don't know anyone who is experienced in the sport so I was wondering if there was anyone in the area who'd like to meet up and give a few pointers to a newbie? I live in Lebanon and wouldn't mind making a drive. Possible make some hunting buddies for the bird seasons?

Thanks,
Justin

Justin, Im in Nashville. Send me a email and we will meet up at the gun club here.
[email protected]

Post subject: Re: Lebanon/Nashville Shooters?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:41 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Where do you guys shoot in the Nashville area? When I lived in Franklin, we shot at the Nashville Gun Club, at the old Monsanto Plant Site out by the Piney River and at Fort Campbell. I am planning on getting back into the area soon to see old friends. We had a squad that would travel all over including the North East section of Weeziana, Jackson Mississippi and then over to Texas as far as the national gun club. When I lived in Monroe, La, shooting was easy as the company that I ran a division of. owned the Pine Hill (now Toby Bancroft Senior Memorial Gun Club) in West Funroe.

Bob