Shotgun Forum banner

Lebanon/Nashville Shooters?

19K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  rkittine 
#1 ·
I'm just getting into clay target shooting and I don't know anyone who is experienced in the sport so I was wondering if there was anyone in the area who'd like to meet up and give a few pointers to a newbie? I live in Lebanon and wouldn't mind making a drive. Possible make some hunting buddies for the bird seasons?

Thanks,
Justin

#3 ·
Where do you guys shoot in the Nashville area? When I lived in Franklin, we shot at the Nashville Gun Club, at the old Monsanto Plant Site out by the Piney River and at Fort Campbell. I am planning on getting back into the area soon to see old friends. We had a squad that would travel all over including the North East section of Weeziana, Jackson Mississippi and then over to Texas as far as the national gun club. When I lived in Monroe, La, shooting was easy as the company that I ran a division of. owned the Pine Hill (now Toby Bancroft Senior Memorial Gun Club) in West Funroe.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.