ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Greetings From West Palm
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 am 
Utility Grade

Hi,
In the death bed, some request a priest to bring peace to their soul in the final hour. This is where my screen name comes from. I had used it for 10+ years in different forums, from car and computers to Motorcycle and Firearms. Some times it causes the wrong impression :-)

I have been shooting pistols for over 12+ years and small caliber rifles for less than 3-4 years. I own a side by side stevens shotgun and a Mossberg 500 series pistol grip only. I have shod around 100 rounds between the both of them in the last few years, mostly to be familiar with them in case of self defense.

Recently I've shown some interest in sporting clays and realized none of my firearms are fit for the task. I really like the safety on the Mossberg, seems to be positioned in a very natural place. I have been thinking on getting something like a 930 and get a 28"+ barrel for the sporting clay. I am here to learn and in time, hopefully contribute.

Blessings,
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
*Floridians - Lower cost http://groupbuybulkammo.com/*

Post subject: Re: Greetings From West Palm
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:59 am 
Field Grade

Greetings! Just up the road in Jupiter out west

Post subject: Re: Greetings From West Palm
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:49 pm 
Utility Grade

I too am new to the forum and live in PB co.

As far as Sporting Clay shooting in our area, you should check out Quail Creek Plantation in Okeechobee. It's a first class operation and very fun.

I've been shooting a lot with my 13 year old son and wanted to see if anyone knows how he can get more involved in shooting in our area?

Thanks,