ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Help and advise for a visitor
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:59 am 
Utility Grade

Hi Folks,

Can any of you help advise me here. Hopefully I will be visiting Florida in September and I would love to get on a gun range with some fire-arms i have always wanted to shoot, this is my 30th birthday gift.

So we will be doing the parks but as above I would love to get on a range with some items that we just cant use or own over here in good old bliighty !

So where do you recomend to me to try in order to try and shoot any of the following:
1) M14
2) M1 Grand
3) BAR

The AR`s dont massively interest me nor the SMG`s other than the H&K 556.

All help is very much appreciated.

Regards

Matt