ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sporting clays around Amelia island
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:52 pm 
Field Grade

Will be down this week and was wondering where is a good place to shoot sporting clays around the Amelia/Jacksonville area while I'm down. Since I'm traveling would need to be able to rent a cart as well.

Thanks, Nate

Post subject: Re: Sporting clays around Amelia island
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:52 am 
Tournament Grade

*** incorrect info, disregard***

Sarasota trap and skeet has 4 sporting courses and trap and skeet. There is also Fish Hawk sporting clays and if you get down here before the 30th Ancient oak gun club will still be open. These are the local clubs in Bradenton/Amelia Island area. They all have carts to rent as well.

Last edited by ER NURSE on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:51 am 
Crown Grade

Those are too far south - he is in Jacksonville.

There are a few places. Amelia Shotgun Sports in Yulee; Saltwater's in St. Augustine, WW on the West side of Jacksonville, Jacksonville Clay Target Sports

http://shooterspages.com/fl_clubs.htm

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

Last edited by oneounceload on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:28 am 
Tournament Grade

Right, I read it too fast and read Anna Maria island. I'll correct my post. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:45 pm 
Tournament Grade

couple of the guys from volusia county trap and skeet went up on Tuesday and shot sporting clays up in Jacksonville area.. they do a sporting clays style shoot over at volusia on Saturday mornings only, they use there five stand and side lot ,,good time with a good a good group of guys be there for 9am bring 125 rounds atleast