ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Any skeet or nice o/u stores near Isle of Palms/Charleston?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:23 pm 
Field Grade

Wife and I are thinking about going on a vacation to Isle of Palms. She has mentioned that she might be interested in shooting her first round of skeet, so I was wondering if there was anywhere nearby open to the public.

While I"m at it, why not ask about gun stores???
I'm looking to get an O/U, used, so it never hurts to see if there is a decent gun stores that sell nicer used over/unders nearby. Looking for an O/U for skeet. I have a few Beretta semi-autos for field use etc, and am now looking to get a little bit more specialized for skeet.

So, any chance I can combine a vacation with my wife with either a little shooting or a little shotgun acquisition?

Post subject: Re: Any skeet or nice o/u stores near Isle of Palms/Charlest
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:01 pm 
Diamond Grade

There are a couple of great places near Charleston. Trader World/N. Charleston, ATP gun shop/Summerville, Carolina Rod & Gun/N. Charleston. These are the three best I've seen. Good luck with your gun search for the wife.