ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Any Belton Gun Club members here?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:28 pm 
Utility Grade

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hi to the group. I am a long time rifle/handgun guy but new to clay shooting. I picked up a Silver Pigeon sporting last week and look forward to learning to break clays. I typically shoot at Belton gun club if anyone local ever wants to shoot.

Post subject: Re: Any Belton Gun Club members here?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:24 pm 
Field Grade

Newshotgunner, I am new to sporting clays also. I have shot at Belton in a circuit shoot, but I'm a member at Rocky Knoll and Elbert Co. gun clubs. My shooting partner and I shoot 2-3 times a week. P.M. me if you want to meet and shoot. Ken

Post subject: Re: Any Belton Gun Club members here?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:20 pm 
Crown Grade

I'm not a member of Belton but shoot there periodically with a few friends that are members and also at some registered shoots.

It's a nice club.

I'm a member not far away at The Clinton House Plantation in Clinton, SC. You're welcome to shoot there with me also!

I also like to shoot at the Cleghorn Gun Club in Tryon, NC.

Clinton House and Belton are both more typical of "low country" terrain; while the Cleghorn club is on top of a mountain with some nice hilly terrain. It's really cool to be able to shoot at both types in a given week.