ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gun Clubs near Bluffton
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:33 am 
Presentation Grade

My son is moving to Bluffton . Looking for a club close to there. He and I shoot skeet, 5 stand and Sporting.
Thanks

Post subject: Re: Gun Clubs near Bluffton
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:29 pm 
Field Grade

I shoot at Bluefield Shooting Club in Jacksonboro, SC. Will Tuten is the owner and a nice guy. (843) 908-3474. Targets are reset at least monthly and most of the time by Rick Hemingway. He has 5 stand (eight throwers and multiple menus) as well as a 14 station course.

Turkey Creek is closer to you but not the same level course. I think they have 6 stations with 2 shooting stands on each station for a slightly different presentation. I do like their tower birds.

Get a host or shoot a registered event Forest City Gun Club in Savannah any time you can. Zac runs arguably the finest all around club in the country. It is the oldest in continuous operation in the US.

Good Shooting!!

Post subject: Re: Gun Clubs near Bluffton
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:39 am 
Presentation Grade

SC Boykin wrote:
I shoot at Bluefield Shooting Club in Jacksonboro, SC. Will Tuten is the owner and a nice guy. (843) 908-3474. Targets are reset at least monthly and most of the time by Rick Hemingway. He has 5 stand (eight throwers and multiple menus) as well as a 14 station course.

Turkey Creek is closer to you but not the same level course. I think they have 6 stations with 2 shooting stands on each station for a slightly different presentation. I do like their tower birds.

Get a host or shoot a registered event Forest City Gun Club in Savannah any time you can. Zac runs arguably the finest all around club in the country. It is the oldest in continuous operation in the US.

Good Shooting!!

Thank You